Winter is here, so it's time to move to warmer climates for research, development, and a little bit of enjoyment. It's off to Hawaii to chase the endless summer.
One of the best things about working in the water sports industry is that you have to spend plenty of time in the water. When deep winter sets in at home, thoughts turn to traveling to warmer climates.
2017 was one of the best years for us at Aquaite:
- We launched our inflatable SUP package in collaboration with our experience partners Wilderness SUP in Scotland
- Our 2018 Voyage Pro received excellent industry reviews, and is now available to pre-order
- We launched our sunglass and clothing range
- We were featured in numerous press and social media outlets
Now, as we look forward to 2018, new ideas are forming, and development concepts are beginning to take shape.
The two things we will be focusing on this year are the most important to us:
- The quality, design, and availability of our products, and
- The experience you have with them
We're spending the first half of the year in Hawaii and Australia in development mode, then ready to come home and meet the Great British Summer with the new.
Stay tuned to @aquaite on instagram for progress
David, Emily and Finn Swift x